2022 NFL season, Week 3: 5 things we learned from the Cowboys’ win over the Giants
Earlier this season, the Dallas Cowboys were considered to be one of the worst teams in the NFL. They were 1–2 and had lost two straight games by 15 points or more. Then they won three straight, only to lose their fourth game by another 12 points. It was a confusing start to the season, but finally, the Cowboys are looking like they’ve found themselves as they defeated the New York Giants 21–16 on Monday night in Week 3 of the 2022 NFL season. Here are five things we learned from the Cowboys’ big win…
1. The Dallas Cowboys have found their groove in a hurry and are running away with the NFC East
2. Odell Beckham Jr. is still one of the most talented wide receivers in the game
3. Sunday night games are just not going to happen for the New York Giants this year
4. Saquon Barkley has been slow to get going but he’s still a great young talent with a lot of potential
5. As always, stay tuned next week as we go deeper into the 2022 NFL season
Prediction: Dallas Cowboys defeat New York Giants 30-20
The Dallas Cowboys defeated the New York Giants 30-20. With a convincing victory on Monday night, it would be hard to argue that Dallas is not among the top teams in the league right now. Here are five things we learned from this game
The Dallas Cowboys beat the New York Giants 28-14 on Monday night. What we learned from this game is that Dak Prescott is still a top QB in the league and that he can’t be stopped by Eli Manning. The defense also played well, limiting Odell Beckham Jr. to just one reception for two yards. We also saw more of Ezekiel Elliott who had 13 carries for 104 yards and a touchdown.
Final score and recap
The Dallas Cowboys beat the New York Giants with a final score of 26-6. On Monday Night Football, Dak Prescott led his team to victory with two touchdowns and one interception. The first touchdown of the game came in the third quarter when Prescott completed an 11 yard pass to Ezekiel Elliott. Elliott’s touchdown was followed by a two point conversion that put Dallas ahead 16-0. The second touchdown came on a 24 yard pass to Cole Beasley in the fourth quarter.
Standings and Playoff Predictions
1. The Dallas Cowboys are for real. I don’t know what it is about this team that has just clicked, but they have been on a tear since week one and it doesn’t look like it’s going to end any time soon.
2. Saquon Barkley is not human and he needs to be stopped if you want to beat the New York Giants.